From Guild Wars Wiki
Revision as of 17:20, 16 February 2012 by Magamdy
The model on the right only appears in Regent Valley: 1059 AE
|Level(s)||5 (20), 20|
 During Annihilator
- Crippling Shot
- "Are we there yet?"
- "Behind is defeat. Ahead is victory!"
- "I'm following you! Don't ask me!"
- "Lead on friend. I'm right behind you."
- "Let's go find some glory and honor."
- "Please be careful, I have a family to go back to."
- "We shouldn't be standing out here if we're just going to talk."
- "Whatever you decide to do, I'll go along with."
- "You lead. I'll follow."
- "I've heard rumors that the Charr become weak without their fire."
- "King Adelbern is a good man, but it is his son, Prince Rurik, who will be our savior. Mark my words."
- "The Charr never travel without a brazier of fire. If something's burning, it probably means there's a Charr or two nearby."
- "Without the Wall, Rin will surely fall."
 Battle dialogue
- "Bring me your woes some other time, friend."
- "Duty calls."
- "Fight now. Talk later."
- "Fight, damn it!"
- "Help. A little help here."
- "If you haven't noticed, I'm busy at the moment."
- "Let's give 'em a whooping!"
- "Not now!"
- "Now is not the time for idle chatter!"
- "Spill the blood of our foes!"
- "Stop wagging your tongue and start whooping some butt!"
- "Tell me later. Right now I have enemies to slaughter."
- "The fight rages. This battle is not yet won."
- "The time for jabbering over a pint will come later."
- "To arms! To arms!"
- "We will reminisce after this battle is won."
- "Your words fall on deaf ears. For now I fight."