Brother Khai Jhong
From Guild Wars Wiki
Revision as of 07:22, 10 November 2011 by Konig Des Todes
|Brother Khai Jhong|
Quests involved in:
- "We of the Sai Ling Order are the caretakers of Tahnnakai Temple. We tend the fires and keep the tombs and statues free of dust. There is not much else to worry us, here. We receive few visitors, aside from the emperor's yearly visit or the nobles who make offerings hoping to earn the heroes' favor. No one is admitted without a royal seal."
- "Of course, only those who have become Weh no Su, or Closer to the Stars, can actually speak to the heroes entombed here. The emperor himself, and only one or two others."
- Why have I come to Tahnnakai Temple?
- "After becoming Closer to the Stars, you learned of Tahnnakai Temple, where the souls of Canthan heroes rest. Shiro has been raising a spirit army; the former heroes will make powerful allies if bound to his will."
- What is the situation in Tahnnakai Temple?
- I am at a loss. Can you help me?
- "1. Be prepared to suffer injury should you find yourself alongside a recently deceased corpse of the Afflicted. Why? Because it explodes upon death!
- "2. When you destroy a construct, the spirit will be released, allowing you to continue. It will lend Vizu some of its strength.
- "3. Area-of-effect damage is quite useful, but potentially dangerous to your party if members are fighting in the proximity of plague creatures."
- Replay the mission cinematic.