From Guild Wars Wiki
Revision as of 20:25, 12 June 2012 by Slavic
Concise description: You have -4 Health degeneration. Disease is contagious between creatures of the same kind
— In-game description
 Related skills
 Skills that cause disease
- Putrid Flesh — infects nearby foes by destroying a minion.
- Rotting Flesh
- Tainted Flesh (elite) — causes disease when target ally is struck in melee.
- Virulence (elite) — causes disease if target is suffering any other condition.
- Avatar of Grenth (elite)
- Mystic Corruption
- Radiation Field (PvE-only) — end effect.
- Signet of Infection (PvE-only) — if target is Bleeding.
- Yellow Snow (used by Grentch from summoning stones and is only available to players during certain Wintersday minigames and quests)
 Skills that benefit from disease
 Skills with disease-dependent effects
 Skills that prevent disease
 Skills that specifically remove disease
- See also: List of condition removal skills
 Skills that mimic the disease effect
- Like poison, disease is a condition which causes 4 pips of health degeneration to a character and turns the Health bar green. Diseased characters are surrounded by a green mist containing black flies.
- Unlike poison, it can spread between creatures of the same creature type which are nearby each other.
- It is the only condition that transfers between creatures.
- You can be diseased more than once by the spread of the disease from other characters.
- Like poison and bleeding, disease only affects fleshy creatures.
- A Rune of Purity or the inscription "Cast Out the Unclean" will reduce disease duration by 20%.
- In areas with numerous sources of Disease, you can reduce the threat of an epidemic by:
- The Chalice of Corruption causes a similar effect to disease:
|Bleeding • Blind • Burning • Cracked Armor • Crippled • Dazed • Deep Wound • Disease • Poison • Weakness|