From Guild Wars Wiki
Revision as of 06:11, 10 August 2012 by Silver Edge
|Type||Common crafting material|
Feathers are a common crafting material used in armor and weapon crafting.
- Purchased from material traders.
- Salvaged from:
- Armor crafted with Feathers (see below).
- See Category:Contains feather for other items.
- For known creatures that drop Feathers see Category:Drops feather.
- Since feathers are used to craft Essence of Celerity, they are in high demand.
|Common crafting materials|
|Bolt of Cloth Bone Chitin Fragment Feather Granite Slab Iron Ingot Pile of Glittering Dust Plant Fiber Scale Tanned Hide Square Wood Plank|
|Rare crafting materials|