Difference between revisions of "Feedback:Skill update previews/20110523"
m (Rolling back to revision number 20110523 by User:Mora. Vandalism.)
|(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 16:27, 23 May 2011
Skill Update Preview
In an update early next week, we're making a few more adjustments to the Dervish profession in PvP. While we are happy with the class in PvE, there are still a few aspects of the Dervish that allow players to output more pressure than is reasonable for the skill required. This preview lists all the changes we are currently planning.
- Aura of Thorns: changed functionality to: "All nearby foes begin Bleeding for 5...15 seconds. For 30 seconds, this enchantment does nothing. When this enchantment ends, all nearby foes are Crippled for 3...8 seconds."
- Aura of Thorns (PvP): changed functionality to: "All nearby foes begin Bleeding for 5...15 seconds. For 30 seconds, this enchantment does nothing. When this enchantment ends, all nearby foes are Crippled for 3...8 seconds."
- Avatar of Balthazar: decreased adrenaline gain to 25%; changed burning duration to 1...3 seconds.
- Harrier's Grasp: added the following functionality: "This enchantment ends after you apply Cripple 1...3 times."
- Heart of Fury: split for PvP.
- Heart of Fury (PvP): added a recharge of 6 seconds.
- Onslaught: split for PvP.
- Onslaught (PvP): decreased duration to 2...8 seconds.
- Pious Fury: split for PvP.
- Pious Fury (PvP): decreased duration to 1...5 seconds.
- Wounding Strike: split for PvP.
- Wounding Strike (PvP): removed bonus damage.
- Fixed a text bug in the description of the Igneous Summoning Stone that listed the duration as 10 minutes.
These changes—along with a full Developer Update explaining them—will arrive early next week.