Difference between revisions of "Feedback:Skill update previews/20110523"
m (Rolling back to revision number 20110523 by User:Mora. Vandalism.)
|(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 16:27, 23 May 2011
 Skill Update Preview
In an update early next week, we're making a few more adjustments to the Dervish profession in PvP. While we are happy with the class in PvE, there are still a few aspects of the Dervish that allow players to output more pressure than is reasonable for the skill required. This preview lists all the changes we are currently planning.
 Skill Changes
- Aura of Thorns: changed functionality to: "All nearby foes begin Bleeding for 5...15 seconds. For 30 seconds, this enchantment does nothing. When this enchantment ends, all nearby foes are Crippled for 3...8 seconds."
- Aura of Thorns (PvP): changed functionality to: "All nearby foes begin Bleeding for 5...15 seconds. For 30 seconds, this enchantment does nothing. When this enchantment ends, all nearby foes are Crippled for 3...8 seconds."
- Avatar of Balthazar: decreased adrenaline gain to 25%; changed burning duration to 1...3 seconds.
- Harrier's Grasp: added the following functionality: "This enchantment ends after you apply Cripple 1...3 times."
- Heart of Fury: split for PvP.
- Heart of Fury (PvP): added a recharge of 6 seconds.
- Onslaught: split for PvP.
- Onslaught (PvP): decreased duration to 2...8 seconds.
- Pious Fury: split for PvP.
- Pious Fury (PvP): decreased duration to 1...5 seconds.
- Wounding Strike: split for PvP.
- Wounding Strike (PvP): removed bonus damage.
 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a text bug in the description of the Igneous Summoning Stone that listed the duration as 10 minutes.
 Coming Soon
These changes—along with a full Developer Update explaining them—will arrive early next week.