From Guild Wars Wiki
Revision as of 05:29, 16 September 2007 by Txzeenath
- Any creature who is hostile to you is a foe.
- You can target foes by pressing (default) [Tab] or [c].
- 2Certain Skills can only be used on foes.
- 1You can only attack foes.
- Foes typically can be spotted due to their red name and red "selection ring" when targeted.
- They display on the radar as red dots.
- Foes who are not selectable typically do not display on the radar, such as wurms that are underground.
- 1 While neutral creatures are not foes, any action against them(or aggressive AoE effect) turns them hostile against you and your party. Making them a conditional foe of sorts.
- 2 For skill targeting, a neutral creature functions as a foe at all times.