From Guild Wars Wiki
Revision as of 05:28, 7 May 2010 by Wilson
|Region||The Battle Isles|
The Hall of Heroes has 9 Arenas, 1 qualification round and 1 waiting area:
- The Elite Zaishen Battle
- The Underworld
- Fetid River
- Burial Mounds
- Unholy Temples
- Forgotten Shrines
- Golden Gates
- The Courtyard
- The Antechamber
- The Vault
- The Hall of Heroes
Additionally, the following maps are currently out of rotation:
Balthazar's Faction and Fame can be obtained from Heroes' Ascent.
- You may bring up to two Henchmen into this mission.
- International Districts usually contain higher concentrations of players than home districts.
- Tips for getting into teams:
- Having higher ranking in the Hero Title Track may help as rank discrimination is often used.
- Having more campaigns and more skills unlocked for use will expand your build possibilities.
- Try to learn and use more popular/requested builds and/or professions.
- Play with your friends, guild or other players close to your rank.
|Locations in the Battle Isles|
|Ports, towns and outposts:||Great Temple of Balthazar • Guild hall • Zaishen Menagerie • Costume Brawl (Hidden; Halloween festival only)|
|Cooperative missions:||Embark Beach (Quest)|
|Challenge missions:||Zaishen Challenge (outpost) • Zaishen Elite (outpost)|
|Arenas:||Random Arenas (outpost) • Codex Arena (outpost) • Heroes' Ascent (outpost)|
|Explorable areas:||Isle of the Nameless • Isle of the Nameless (PvP) • Zaishen Menagerie Grounds|