From Guild Wars Wiki
Revision as of 22:52, 16 July 2010 by Chewiebacca
|Region||The Battle Isles|
The Hall of Heroes has 9 Arenas, 1 qualification round and 1 waiting area:
- The Elite Zaishen Battle
- The Underworld
- Fetid River
- Burial Mounds
- Unholy Temples
- Forgotten Shrines
- Golden Gates
- The Courtyard
- The Antechamber
- The Vault
- The Hall of Heroes
Additionally, the following maps are currently out of rotation:
Balthazar's Faction and Fame can be obtained from Heroes' Ascent.
- You may bring up to two Henchmen into this mission.
- International Districts usually contain higher concentrations of players than home districts.
- Tips for getting into teams:
- Having higher ranking in the Hero Title Track may help as rank discrimination is often used.
- Having more campaigns and more skills unlocked for use will expand your build possibilities.
- Try to learn and use more popular/requested builds and/or professions.
- Play with your friends, guild or other players close to your rank.