From Guild Wars Wiki
Revision as of 13:58, 2 January 2011 by Tub (GWW:ITEMS, note about use restrictions and linking to DP removal)
|Value||Can't be sold|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
— In-game description
- 10, as a random drop for opening a Gift of the Traveler, from Nicholas the Traveler
- 5, as a random drop for opening a Gift of the Huntsman, from Nicholas Sandford in pre-searing Regent Valley
- 3, as a reward for completing A Hunter's Pride
- 1, in exchange for 8 Stone Grawl Necklaces, from Collector Galton Franks in southwestern Sacnoth Valley
Location: Sardelac Sanitarium
Collecting: 3 Honeycombs
|6 Votive Candles||Can't be sold|
- This item is one of the 6 required items to put inside an Incubator Kit.
- Honeycombs were also available as random monster drops during the Eye of the North Holiday Preview Event.
- This item cannot be consumed when every party member has 10% Morale Boost.
Honeycomb on Wikipedia.