From Guild Wars Wiki
Revision as of 05:36, 15 August 2012 by Relyk
- Click to view
- Concise description
Elite Skill. (15 seconds.) Deals 10...22...25 slashing damage to all adjacent foes whenever you attack with a sword.
- Synergizes well with Whirlwind Attack, Sun and Moon Slash, Mark of Pain and Barbs.
- When Whirlwind Attack is used, this skill will trigger on each adjacent foe hit.
- Because this triggers on attack, you don't actually have to hit for the damage to occur.
- The damage coming from this skill is triggered before your regular attack which means that using +damage skills will "ignore" skills like Reversal of Fortune and Life Sheath.
- Also, since the damage applied by Hundred Blades is indirect, it will not trigger more damage on Holy Wrath or Retribution.
- Because this damages all "adjacent foes" it will miss kiting opponents as they will have moved away by the time the attack connects.
- If you are using an emote when using this skill, no animation will show until you stop doing the emote. The animation will stack with several Hundred Blades.
- This skill was non-elite prior to the release of Prophecies and the reason why Warriors have one elite skill more than other core professions. (See Mantra of Celerity.)
- This is one of five elite skills seen in pre-Searing Ascalon, the other four being Barrage, Bull's Charge, Earth Shaker, and Ward Against Harm.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Hundred Blades.|