Ilsundur, Lord of Fire
From Guild Wars Wiki
Revision as of 20:00, 7 September 2014 by Chieftain Alex (Reverted edits by 18.104.22.168 (talk) to last revision by Silver Edge)
|Ilsundur, Lord of Fire|
|Affiliation||Depths of Tyria wildlife|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- Fire Attunement
- Glowing Gaze
- Liquid Flame
- Savannah Heat (elite)
- Firebomb (monster skill)
- Shield of Fire (monster skill)
- Ilsundur does not regenerate health.
- He is immune to the Dazed condition in Hard mode.
- The large balls of fire kill instantly, but do not cause Death Penalty.
- Pain Inverter is effective against his AoE skills.
- Ilsundur can give a Fire Bomb to any ally, including summoned creatures.
- Ilsundur is susceptible to burning. If you can keep this foe burning, you can reduce his damage using "They're on Fire!" coupled with "There's Nothing to Fear!" for high party-wide damage reduction.
- You can try to keep Ilsundur knocked down. Assassins can combine Horns of the Ox with Moebius Strike, which can keep him knocked down once his health drops below 50%. Wanderlust will also work, as long as you can maintain that spirit's health. Earthbind will extend the duration of any knock down.
- You can reduce damage from Shield of Fire using protection skills, e.g. Protective Spirit. This is especially important if using Ebon Vanguard Sniper Support, because if the additional damage triggers the user will be killed.
- The 29th February 2008 update ended Ilsundur's ability to regenerate health.