Iron Horse Mine
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Iron Horse Mine|
|Exit(s)|| Anvil Rock|
The Iron Horse Mine is large area to the northwest of Yak's Bend that houses a productive Stone Summit mine. It likely drew its name from the large amount of mining machinery placed in the mine. The Stone Summit dwarves patrol only a short distance from their mine entrances, leaving the Snow Ettins still roaming along the east and the Frostfire Dryders in the west.
 Getting there
 Other allies
- 13 (20) Aidan (only during Stone Summit Beastmasters)
- 13 (20) Mhenlo (only during the Wayward Monk)
- 13 (20) Cynn (only during the Wayward Monk)
 Charmable animals
- 5 (5) Snow Wolf (mostly in the northwest)
- 10 (24) Frostfire Dryder
- 10 (24) Stone Summit Crusher
- 9 (23) Summit Axe Wielder
- 13 (24) Summit Beastmaster
- 9 (23) Stone Summit Scout
- 11 (24) Dolyak Rider
- 10 (24) Stone Summit Howler
- 10 (24) Stone Summit Sage
- 10 (24) Ice Golem
- 11 (24) Snow Ettin
- 10 (24) Minotaur
- 13 (27) Fendar Stonestance
- 12 (27) Ore Darkwhip (only during Minaar's Worry)
- 14 (24) Thorgrim Beastlasher (only during Stone Summit Beastmasters)
- 13 (27) Garris Nightwatch
- 13 (27) Shalis Ironmantle
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.4% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 180 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 160 to 194.
|Explorable areas in the Northern Shiverpeaks|
|Anvil Rock • Deldrimor Bowl • Griffon's Mouth • Iron Horse Mine • Traveler's Vale|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Arenas • Landmarks|