Keiran's Bow (Rotwing)
From Guild Wars Wiki
Revision as of 09:25, 15 August 2012 by Chieftain Alex
- This article is about Keiran Thackeray's initial weapon. For the one used during Hearts of the North, see Keiran's Bow.
|Campaign||Hearts of the North|
|Damage type(s)||Piercing damage|
|Bow class||Recurve Bow|
- Piercing Dmg: 15-28 (req. 9 Marksmanship)
- Damage +20%.
- Inscription: None
- Two-handed Recurve Bow
- Keiran's Bow can break when trying to salvage from it.
- Unlike the other initial weapons heroes carry when they first join the character's party, this item can't be replicated with weapons from drops, crafters or collectors. Once it is deleted, there is no way to get another weapon with both same skin and properties.
- This weapon is automatically customized to the character.
- This item is the only unique item that can be modified with weapon upgrades.
- Once Thackeray is unlocked for PvP-only characters, they will get a PvP reward version of this weapon as initial weapon for Thackeray instead of the unique one.
- It is not possible to use this version of Keiran's Bow to enter the missions offered by the Scrying Pool in the Hall of Monuments. However, like other bows, it can be swapped for during the missions.
- Other items with this appearance: