Looking For Trouble
|Looking For Trouble|
|Given by|| Brother Pe Wan |
in Seitung Harbor
(Shing Jea Island)
|Preceded by||The Road Less Traveled|
|Followed by||To the Rescue|
(Click to enlarge)
Join four instructors from the Monastery in securing Jaya Bluffs against the plague.
 Quest information
- Find Zho, Talon Silverwing, Panaku, and Lo Sha in Jaya Bluffs.
- Destroy the plague creatures that have overrun the monastery.
- See Zho for your reward.
Head out into Jaya Bluffs and go northwest, fighting hostile Tengu along the way. When you reach Zho and company, there will be three groups of Afflicted in a small monastery, the Sizhou Hall on a tall island. Eliminate them and claim your reward.
- 12 (?) Talon Silverwing
Afflicted (3 random)
- 14 (24) Afflicted Warrior
- 14 (24) Afflicted Ranger
- 14 (24) Afflicted Monk
- 14 (24) Afflicted Necromancer
- 10 (24) Afflicted Mesmer
- 10 (24) Afflicted Elementalist
- 14 (24) Afflicted Assassin
- 12 (24) Afflicted Ritualist
Also, if you stop and do not attack the enemies, you can bring Talon, Panaku, Zho and Lo Sha along with you to kill some other foes. This is very useful, as it gives you a party of 10 people--eleven if you get the Rite of Valor quest and bring Gull Hookbeak with you. You can also bring the Yeti with you instead, if you killed Gull Hookbeak.
 Initial dialogue
- Brother Pe Wan
“Master Togo has sent Zho, Talon Silverwing, Panaku, [sic] and that bumbling Lo Sha to the monastery in Jaya Bluffs. He believes that the Monks there might have some knowledge that will help us to combat this plague more effectively. Honestly, he sent Lo Sha, and yet someone of my obvious skills is relegated to role of messenger boy. In any case, he wants you to meet them and give them any assistance they may require.”
 Intermediate dialogue
On meeting the four:
- Lo Sha: “Ah, there you are. We were told to expect you, and I was quite relieved, truth be told. We have all heard tales of your exploits thus far, and we are mightily....”
- Panaku: “Still your wagging tongue, Lo Sha, or I shall make it still!”
- Zho: “Enough, both of you. <Character name>, the situation is serious. Afflicted creatures have overrun the monastery. I fear we have arrived too late to save the Monks within, but we must try. We will follow Talon's lead and charge when and where he tells us. Panaku, this means you. Talon, we await your orders.”
- Panaku: “I will kill when it is time to kill.”
- Talon Silverwing: “It is my hope that we will take them by surprise. Follow me, and when I give the order, strike quickly.”
Talon moves to the edge of the bridge, and the four join the party as allies.
On clearing all foes:
- Panaku: “That was the last of them. It looks as though they finished off the Monks before we arrived.”
- Zho: “Thank you, Talon. <Character name>, come over here and speak with me.”
 Reward dialogue
“Although you are still learning, it is clear that Master Togo places a great deal of faith in you, and I am beginning to understand why.”