Minister Cho's Estate (explorable area)
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a mission, an outpost, an explorable area during Winds of Change, a Zaishen mission, and a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Minister Cho's Estate|
|Region||Shing Jea Island|
|Exit(s)|| Minister Cho's Estate|
Ran Musu Gardens
The sprawling compound of Minister Cho's Estate encompasses a large part of central Shing Jea Island, taking up most of the land to the north of the central mountain range. The estate grounds have mostly been turned into a zoo of sorts, home to a myriad variety of exotic animals from all over the world of Tyria.
Exit from Ran Musu Gardens.
- Lyssa's Muse
- Near the center along the northern beach.
- Melandru's Watcher
- West, at the exit into Ran Musu Gardens.
- Voice of Grenth
- East, near the exit into Minister Cho's Estate.
- 20 Canthan Guards (a few to the southwest)
- 14 (24) Afflicted Warrior
- 14 (24) Afflicted Necromancer
- 10 (24) Afflicted Mesmer
- 14 (24) Afflicted Elementalist
- 14 (24) Afflicted Assassin
- 14 (24) Afflicted Ritualist
- 5 (23) Sickened Bear
- 5 (23) Sickened Lynx
- 5 (23) Sickened Moa
- 5 (23) Sickened Stalker
- 5 (23) Sickened Warthog
- 5 (23) Sickened Wolf
- 9 (23) Lesser Oni (one is hidden in the northwestern beach; the other is along the path to Temku Caverns)
- 10 (24) Sickened Guard
- 10 (24) Sickened Peasant
- 8 (23) Sickened Guard
- 8 (23) Sickened Servant
- 8 (23) Sickened Scribe
- There are no bosses in this area, skills that recharge on morale boost (such as Resurrection Signet) are less desirable.
- These quests affect the spawns in this area:
- Complete exploration of this area will yield approximately 2.6% to the Canthan Cartographer title track.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 210 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 192 to 218.
- Since you can only have a party of four, having a minion master helps.
- While each group of sickened humans are simple enough to take down, be careful of overlapping patrols, particularly near the northeastern corner.
- There is a group of islands to the northeast of the coastline, with foes that cannot easily be seen from the beach.
- Likewise, be sure to explore the caverns in the southeast for enemies.
|Explorable areas in Shing Jea Island|
|Haiju Lagoon • Jaya Bluffs • Kinya Province • Linnok Courtyard • Minister Cho's Estate • Monastery Overlook • Panjiang Peninsula • Saoshang Trail • Sunqua Vale • Zen Daijun|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Arenas • Landmarks|