From Guild Wars Wiki
Revision as of 08:11, 17 July 2012 by Silver Edge
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for an explorable area during Winds of Change and a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Exit(s)|| Durheim Archives|
Unwaking Waters (Kurzick)
- Kurzick Priest → Blessing of the Kurzicks
- Luxon Priest → Blessing of the Luxons
- At the exit into Vasburg Armory (if under Luxon control).
- At the exit into Durheim Archives (if under Luxon control).
- Resurrection shrines with a statue
- Avatar of Dwayna
- East, at the exit into Unwaking Waters (Kurzick).
- Champion of Balthazar
- West, at the exit into Vasburg Armory.
- Lyssa's Muse
- Center, within Kurzick ruins.
- Melandru's Watcher
- South, at the exit into Durheim Archives.
- 20 Kurzick Guards or 20 Luxon Guards
- 20 Kurzick Merchants or 20 Luxon Merchants
- 20 Kurzick Priests or 20 Luxon Priests
- 10 Acolyte Jorg
- 24 (26) Afflicted Warrior
- 20 (26) Afflicted Ranger
- 24 (26) Afflicted Monk
- 20, 24 (26) Afflicted Necromancer
- 20, 24 (26) Afflicted Mesmer
- 20 (26) Afflicted Elementalist
- 24 (26) Afflicted Assassin
- 24 (26) Afflicted Ritualist
- 20 (26) Blood Drinker
- 23 (26) Stone Scale Kirin
- 24 (26) Dragon Moss
- 24 (26) Fungal Wallow
- 24 (26) Warden of Forests
- 21 (26) Warden of the Branch
- 24 (26) Warden of Winds
- 20 (26) Warden of the Spirit
- 24 (26) Warden of Earth
- 24 (26) Warden of Seasons
- 24 (30) Ritualist's Construct → Soul Twisting (Kaolin Wand) (except during Cleansing Morostav Trail)
- 28 (30) Sunreach Warmaker → "Charge!" (Sunreach's Shield)
- 28 (30) Inallay Splintercall → Quick Shot (Inallay's Hornbow)
- 28 (30) Kyril Oathwarden → Cultist's Fervor (Kyril's Fervor)
- 28 (30) Arbor Earthcall → Shockwave (Arbor's Earth Staff)
- 24 (30) Falaharn Mistwarden → Beguiling Haze (Falaharn's Split Chakrams)
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 297 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 269 to 316.
- Mhenlo will spawn as an ally if a character in the party has Into the Whirlpool active; he will provide additional healing for the party.
- The boss Arbor Earthcall appears alone in the middle of the central lake, but on approach (he has a slightly larger aggro), 6 Warden of Seasons will popup around him.
- There are at least 5 spots around the lake with hidden Warden spawns (3 or 4).
- Along narrow paths, be wary of hidden Warden spawns and Blood Drinker spawns.
- This area is frequently speed cleared for Kurzick faction. This is called morostav trail speed clear or MTSC.
- Exploring this area will contribute approximately 2.7% towards Canthan Cartographer title.
- This area is one of three in Factions (the other being Silent Surf and Mourning Veil Falls ) where up to nine elites may be captured.
|Explorable areas in the Echovald Forest|
|Arborstone • Drazach Thicket • Ferndale • Melandru's Hope • Morostav Trail • Mourning Veil Falls • The Eternal Grove|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|