- I have some right here! (if you have at least one)
- Ah, it appears you have [number of required items you have] of those. How many do you want to give me?
- You can have [10, 15, 20, 25] of them!
- Thank you, [character name], may our paths cross again soon! (You receive 1...5 Gifts of the Huntsman.)
- How about just 5 of them?
- Thank you, [character name], may our paths cross again soon! (You receive 1 Gift of the Huntsman)
- Let me get back to you on that!
- Hmmm. I'm sorry, but it appears you don't have quite as many as I need. (if you have less than 5)
- I'll let you know if I find any!
This varies based on what item he wants that day:
You haven't happened to run across 5 Grawl Necklaces have you? I found one when I was traveling up north, and I thought it would be fun to wear around. Lo and behold, the next Grawl I came across had a look of fear in his eyes and took off running when he saw it. He came back with a friend to chase me, so presumable his fear had left him. Having witnessed this, I theorize that the Grawl will have to outnumber my necklaces before they attack. Sounds like a solid theory doesn't it? I think 5 should be enough to test it.
Aside from the spiders, Mary's apple business is going strong. She's trying to keep up with the demand by planting more saplings, and she likes to fertilize each hole with 5 Baked Husks. Being such a perennial gentleman, I'm of course trying to gather everything she needs. I'll make sure Mary uses only dead worm husks though. You can ask Pitney what happens when you try to use entire live ones! Hah!
Did I ever tell you about the time I lost Yakkington in the Catacombs? After an hour, I was quite worried. Finally I saw him charging at full speed with a bone in his mouth and a one-armed skeleton chasing him! I don't quite know what led up to that event (nor do I really want to) but I do know that ever since that day, Yakkington loves a good game of fetch the bone. So how about you bring me 5 Skeletal Limbs in exchange for a gift?
- While not a collector, he effectivly works as one.
- You can receive a maximum of 5 gifts each day from Nicholas per account.