From Guild Wars Wiki
Revision as of 22:55, 17 April 2011 by Manifold
When spoken to:
- "Oh boy oh boy! It's Wintersday again! I bet I get WAY more stuff this year than I did last year!"
Niwah cycles through the following series of 16 quotes as he runs around Kamadan:
- "I'm just begging for my own Black Moa bird...just like the one I saw one the other day!" [sic]
- "My parents keep telling me that I ask for too much, but I think they're cheap."
- "And then I want a Red Rider Bronze Spear with a compass on the grip and this thing that tells time!"
- "Oh, and then I want a Fiery Dragon Sword!"
- "And I have to get my own floating tree like the ones they have up in Vabbi!"
- "And I want my storage vault filled with gold!"
- "And then I have to complete my collection of holiday hats from Grenth and Dwayna!"
- "And an Icy Dragon Sword, too! They're super neat!"
- "I also want a bunch of inscriptions to make all my toys better!"
- "And I also want a Junior Alchemists Fire Oil brewing kit! I won't blow anything up, I promise!" [sic]
- "And then I want the collector's edition Koss action figure with the "Koss!" battle cry!"
- "Wintersday is supposed to be about getting presents, so I'm gonna keep thinking of more things I want...."
- "I want my very own Skree that I can train to fly around and pick up all my clothes for me."
- "Then I want a brand new "Tickle Me Heket" doll."
- "Transmogrifier tonics would be cool, too."
- "And I want a full set of armor for every profession from the Underworld for when I finally get to choose my own profession!"
- The Red Rider line is a reference to the movie, A Christmas Story.