From Guild Wars Wiki
Revision as of 06:48, 27 July 2012 by Silver Edge
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Exit(s)|| Ettin's Back|
The Reed Bog is a circular area. Two paths circle around a depression filled with fetid waters.
 Getting there
 Charmable animals
- 5 Warthog
- 16 (25) Maguuma Spider
- 12, 16 (24, 25) Moss Scarab
- 14, 18 (24, 25) Jungle Troll
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 0.6% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 85 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 64 to 107.
|Explorable areas in the Maguuma Jungle|
|Dry Top • Ettin's Back • Golem Tutorial Simulation • Mamnoon Lagoon • Reed Bog • Sage Lands • Secret Underground Lair • Silverwood • Tangle Root • The Falls|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|