- This article is about the arena. For the outpost, see Rollerbeetle Racing (outpost).
|Region||The Jade Sea|
|Victory condition||1st to finish|
|Effect|| Rollerbeetle Racer|
Six players compete against each other in a race to the finish line. Each player automatically receives three core skills which become available when the gates open and when they travel through each of the checkpoints. The other five skills can be charged only by hitting a Power Up Box. When a Power Up Box is hit, one of the five skills will randomly be charged. You can only hit the same Power Up Box once.
Each player has a bar called RRPM (Roll Rate Per Minute), which affects your movement speed. You move faster as your RRPM increases.
There are seven checkpoints spread through the racetrack, each of which recharges your three core skills. Take advantage of this by making sure that you use each of the core skills before crossing each checkpoint.
|Rollerbeetle Dash||Harden Shell||Ram||Distracting Lunge||Spit Rocks||Rollerbeetle Echo||Rollerbeetle Blast||Super Rollerbeetle|
- Hills and slow inclines reduce your speed to a crawl (about 10%)
- Water reduces speed by 50%
After the fastest player crosses the finish line, the remaining players have 30 seconds to finish the race in order to collect a reward.
|Order||Gamer points||# of tokens||Balthazar faction|
|First place||7||7|| 50 for winning |
50 for a flawless victory
50 for five consecutive wins
|Fifth & Sixth place||1||1|
Availability and types of rewards
Winners of each race will receive Gamer points and either Lunar or Victory Tokens (depending on the event). In addition, the 100 accounts with the fastest race times during Canthan New Year will receive a special reward.
|Event||Race reward||Fastest 100 accounts1|
|Birthday Celebration||Victory Tokens|
|Canthan New Year||Lunar Tokens||Miniature Greased Lightning|
|Dragon Festival||Victory Tokens|
- 1 The special rewards are available to characters with the fastest times, but each account can only win once.
- Players start out with 600,000 points and lose 1,000 for each second that has elapsed.
- If your score drops to 0 (i.e. by taking more than 10 minutes to finish), you will be ejected (regardless of your placement in the race).
- Sync enters are sometimes organized between players who wish only to grab the fastest times and not impede others.
- Rubber-banding is a common issue in Rollerbeetle Racing.
- You cannot mouse-click move while you are under the effects of Rollerbeetle Racer.
- The gameplay is similar to that of the Mario Kart Nintendo game series.
- This minigame was introduced during Canthan New Year 2007.