Would this object qualify as Container?
- Pro: You can put things into it
- Contra: It's only for very special items, and only one each.
- It is hard to say, I mean it is sort of a quest, though the item is not described in game a a quest item, and there isn't an actual quest to go with it. --Lemming 16:16, 4 September 2007 (UTC)
Yeah... but then what do you do with it?--220.127.116.11 01:46, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
- Read Black Moa Chick. I'll make a note on this article page about what it's used for too. josəph 12:10, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
if you made th kit on one character and got all the items with him can another character make the moa bird or not
If you make a kit and it is not customized then you need to talk to her again or make another kit so its customized so you can get the bird
 Custom Really Cutom?
If I get a full incubator kit on char A and swtich it to char B can i still hatch the moa on char B?18.104.22.168 13:52, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
- Haven't tried it m'self, but I would assume that, since it's customized to the character that created it, the answer would be, "No." Cailini Alainn 04:03, 18 August 2010 (UTC)
 Confirming one incubator per person
I tested this by the following:
- toon new to the BMC hunt brought enough mats to Katharine for two kits.
- Although she has the option to sell two, if you try to hit the purchase button, she says, sorry, I'm all out of the item.
- If you purchase one and leave the dialogue open and try to purchase the second, she says the same.
- If you drop the kit and try again (with dialogue open) she still refuses.
- And, as nearly everyone knows, after you've bought the kit, she pretty much has nothing further to say.
 Is it really "the only such item in the game"?
A vaguely container-like thing that can only accept specific items and has special behaviour when it has accepted them. Sounds like a Charr Battle Plan Decoder to me, unless we mean that the IK is the only one that accepts six items and creates a funkyspecial miniature. Cynique 14:29, 20 April 2011 (UTC)