Why is this a redirect to Xunlai Agent?--§ Eloc § 21:07, 16 June 2007 (UTC)
My first article
not anymore i just fixed up a whole new article with a picture and everything! How do you like my first attempt to make an article instead of editing premade ones? :p I'm actually satisfied. He Who Likes Arrows 10:39, 29 June 2007 (UTC)
- dont think it exists --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) at 14:24 24 August 2007 (UTC).
It's true that them being level 24 it's a reference to the dafault D&D chest check: 24? MithranArkanere 13:28, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
- The default chest check? Never heard of it.- HeWhoIsPale 13:52, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
what is the maximum gold/platinum capacity of the chest?
- See Vault box.--Fighterdoken 20:58, 29 April 2008 (UTC)
- 1,000 — ク Eloc 貢 01:30, 30 April 2008 (UTC)
- Why is that not on THIS page? After all, it is called Xunlai Chest. It only shows Vault Box when viewing the actual "panes." 18.104.22.168 00:02, 8 September 2010 (UTC)
The Xunlai Chest uprising
The reason the chest are level 24 is because I think that one day they well rise up and destroy us all!!! --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) at 21:14 12 March 2009 (UTC).
- Oh ya murder chests uh-huh well then I guess they just made MOBILE monsters look bad. Ya I'd rather fight the lvl 60 torment spawn uh-huh. And sign your comment.126.96.36.199 10:52, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
I found out, whats really inside these things!
Xunlai Chests are spirits
During the TOA part of the M.O.X. storyline, I noticed the Xunlai chest was still in the area. Curious, I tried to cast Glimmer on it, and got the "Spell failed. Spirits can not be targeted by this spell" message. Maybe I'll try Gaze of Fury on it next 188.8.131.52 00:30, 15 November 2009 (UTC)
- Invalid spell target, so its spirit - but not spirit Demonical Monk 15:25, 4 July 2010 (UTC)
They might not turn to face you (which would, indeed, be annoying to watch), but they do not all spawn facing in the direction they end up. I've seen this happen on arrival somewhere empty. I arrived next to the XC, and as the outpost came into view I saw the XC quickly swing around to its final direction, as if it had been chatting to the Agent or something. Sadly I don't remember where it was, and I don't have a screenie that would show the motion. Cynique 12:53, 21 November 2011 (UTC)