Temple of the Ages
|Temple of the Ages|
|Exit(s)|| The Black Curtain|
The Fissure of Woe
Map of Temple of the Ages
From time immemorial the Temple of the Ages has stood in this protected location just inland of the Divinity Coast. The elements have taken their toll on the temple, and even the statues of the gods are now little more than piles of rubble. Still, this sacred place holds a magic that attracts the bold and the adventurous. Some say that the stones themselves will rise up one day and rebuild the temple, and on that day, the gods will once again turn their gaze upon Kryta.
— In-game description
The Temple of the Ages is where ascended characters assemble to form parties for ventures into the Realms of the Gods. Sometime before his disappearance, Saul D'Alessio formed a special edict for the Temple of the Ages to be unchanged by the White Mantle's faith in the Unseen Ones.
The quest The Lost Princess, which can be acquired in Fishermen's Haven, will lead to this location.
- 20 Hasrah (merchant)
- 10 Kolleen Redstone (collector for 4 Decayed Orr Emblems)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 15 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 15 Stefan (Fighter)
- 15 Reyna (Archer)
- 15 Alesia (Healer)
- 15 Claude (Cultist)
- 15 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 15 Orion (Mage)
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Temple of the Ages.|
- This is the only outpost in Kryta that allows players to form a party of eight.
- Temple of the Ages is commonly referred to as "ToA"
- This outpost fulfills the same functions as Zin Ku Corridor does in Guild Wars Factions and the Chantry of Secrets does in Guild Wars Nightfall.
- When you enter, you are shown the current favor, as if you used the /favor emote.
- Complete exploration of this outpost will contribute less than 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
|Towns and outposts in Kryta|
|Lion's Arch • Beetletun • Bergen Hot Springs • D'Alessio Seaboard • Divinity Coast • Fishermen's Haven • Gates of Kryta • Riverside Province • Sanctum Cay • Temple of the Ages|
|Missions • Explorable areas • Landmarks|