The Battle Isles
|The Battle Isles|
|Continent||The Battle Isles|
|Town||Great Temple of Balthazar|
Interactive Map of The Battle Isles
All "high level" PvP arenas for Prophecies, Factions, and Nightfall are located within the Battle Isles. This is the place where players from all three chapters can meet, team up, and compete against each other.
PvP characters are created directly in the Great Temple of Balthazar, the only town on these islands, and they cannot leave the Battle Isles, except to go to Fort Aspenwood or the Jade Quarry outposts.
Towns and outposts
- Great Temple of Balthazar (port town)
- Guild Hall (only available if the player is member of a guild that has purchased a hall)
- Zaishen Menagerie
- Embark Beach
- Mission outposts
- Zaishen Challenge (unlocked after completing all training sessions in the Training Arena)
- Zaishen Elite (unlocked after winning against at least 5 (out of 6) different NPC teams in the Zaishen Challenge)
- Arena outposts
- Removed or inaccessible outposts
- Training Arena (talk to the Master of Paths near the exit to the Great Temple of Balthazar to be transported there)
- Codex Arena
- Heroes' Ascent
- Random Arenas
- For Prophecies players, the "low level" Ascalon Arena and Shiverpeak Arena remained open when the Battle Isles became accessible, but the Competition Arena (at Lion's Arch), the Team Arenas (at Droknar's Forge) and the Tomb of the Primeval Kings (arena outpost) were closed down.
|The Battle Isles • The Mists|
|Prophecies • Factions • Nightfall • Eye of the North|