|Exit(s)|| Bukdek Byway|
On the world map
A view from inside
From Kaineng Center to the Marketplace
A favorite destination for locals and foreign visitors alike, this bustling marketplace is the place to find locally made trinkets, fresh products and fish, and traditional Canthan delicacies such as pickled vermin tongue.
— In-game description
The Marketplace is a bustling and popular trading place for locals and foreigners alike. The location of being close to Kaineng City's center and being next to Kaineng Docks probably contributed much to its popularity.
 Getting there
Characters from other campaigns will have to travel south from Kaineng Center through Bukdek Byway. Non-Factions characters will need to pass through here and into Kaineng Docks if they want to reach Shing Jea Island.
 Quests available
- 10 Attendant Nashu (collector for 5 Putrid Cysts)
- 20 Hasung (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 20 Guardsman Makuruyo (mission briefing)
- (all level 20)
- Talon Silverwing (Fighter)
- Zho (Archer)
- Sister Tai (Healer)
- Su (Grave)
- Lo Sha (Illusion)
- Headmaster Vhang (Shock)
- Kai Ying (Earth)
- Panaku (Cutthroat)
- Professor Gai (Spirit)
- Factions characters who left Shing Jea Island early and arrived here before reaching at least level 18 may want to be extra careful with the foes in the surrounding areas, who are very noticeably more dangerous and lethal compared to the foes on the island.
- The Factions Preview Event used this outpost as the starting point for new Factions characters, with Brother Mhenlo and Master Togo offering quests that would take them outside (which actually led to Pongmei Valley).