The Undead Hordes
From Guild Wars Wiki
Revision as of 00:09, 1 August 2011 by Konig Des Todes
|The Undead Hordes|
|Given by|| Elder Hezron |
(Click to enlarge)
- Go to the Watchtower Coast and stop the undead from reaching Beetletun.
- Return to Elder Hezron for your reward.
- 500 Experience
- Griffon's Sweep
- Holy Veil
- Plague Touch
- Inspired Enchantment
- Water Attunement
The undead come in small waves but grow successively, resulting in a Bone Dragon accompanying the last wave. Move very quickly and use holy damage. If you die, there is a resurrection shrine very close by.
- 15 (20) Lionguard Sentry
- 10 (20) Krytan (male & female)
- 1 (20) Krytan Peasant (male & female children)
- 16 (25) Hellhound
- 1 (22) Restless Corpse
- 12 (24) Skeleton Monk
- 13 (24) Skeleton Mesmer
- 13 (24) Skeleton Sorcerer
- 3 (22) Raging Cadaver
- Elder Hezron
- How fortunate that you're here! A horde of undead has been sighted shambling toward Beetletun! We have no defense against them and will surely perish without your help. They approach even now from Watchtower Coast.
- Will you defend our hapless village?
- Accept: "I will defend you."
- Decline: "I'd suggest fleeing."
- Ask: "The undead approach from the Watchtower Coast! Meet them in battle and defeat them before they reach our village."
- Lionguard Sentry: To arms! To arms!
- Krytan: Don't let the undead get us.
- Lionguard Sentry: I'll watch your back.
- Krytan: You're on your own.
- Krytan: I'd suggest fleeing.
- Elder Hezron
- Your defeat of that undead horde has earned the gratitude of all of Beetletun, <Player name>. Your name will live forever in our hearts.
- Killing the Bone Dragon of the last wave is enough to complete the quest.
- Abandon the quest after completing it and take it again to farm items during times with special drops, such as Wintersday, Halloween, etc.
- On some of the groups, there are a large number of Level 1 and Level 3 enemies. It might be better to take them out quickly, to reduce the number of targets, and also to make it easier to concentrate your entire party's attack damage on the higher level monsters.
- In War in Kryta environment you may not need to fight at all: wait a few minutes near a quest mark until 2 groups of Peacekeepers kill all quest foes, then go after the reward.
- If you don't succeed in stopping them you can just be resurrected nearby and return to finish the job, as the hordes will just wait at the Beetletun gates.