|Section||Primary Ebon Vanguard Quests|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Given by|| Lieutenant Thackeray |
in Hall of Monuments
|Part of||Hearts of the North|
Gwen and Keiran's wedding.
Having watched the dialogue between the couple and the norn in the Hall of Monuments.
Attend Gwen and Keiran's wedding.
- Keiran Thackeray joins your party as a Hero.
Talk to Thackery in the Hall of Monuments; he will eventually take you to the wedding site. During the wedding, speak to Olaf when he asks for someone to represent Gwen.
Bride and Groom:
- 20 Vekk
- 20 Dian Fermati
- 20 Devona
- 20 Vanguard Warrior
- 20 Aidan
- 20 Artificer Mullenix
- 20 Mhenlo
- 20 Eve
- 20 Nola Sheppard
- 2 Kimmes the Historian
- 20 Koro Sagewind
- 20 Casey Carpenter
- 20 Cynn
- 20 Lawrence Crafton
- 20 Rigo Bolan
- 20 Vael
- 20 Nicholas the Traveler
- 20 Galbraum the Intoxicated
- 20 Jora
- 20 Olaf Olafson
- 20 Brartak the Glutton
- 20 Helga the Cub
- 20 Valgar Tempestcrafter
- Lieutenant Thackeray
- "Ah, there you are. Things have been...interesting ever since the Norn got involved, but it seems we're finally set to begin the ceremony. I can't imagine it happening without you there, so we've waited. You'll attend, won't you?"
- "You join Keiran Thackeray's party."
- Lieutenant Thackeray
- "Your party will be brought to Olafstead to take part in the festivities. Are you ready to depart?"
- Yes. (sent to Olafstead (explorable area))
At the wedding:
- Olaf Olafson: "Among our people, it is a great honor for an individual to stand above all others, to be recognized as the best at their life's calling. But it is perhaps a greater honor to find the person who is your equal: the one who matches your every move, who you can never overshadow, and who you would never want to."
- Olaf Olafson: "To join with the one worthy of sharing in our hunt is a rare and blessed occasion, and we have gathered here today to witness such a union."
- Olaf Olafson: "Witness before you Keiran Thackeray. Who here will stand before Bear to speak for his courage?"
- Valgar Tempestcrafter: "I will. I have stood beside Keiran Thackeray in battle and witnessed his bravery. If not for his cunning, my tale would have surely met its final chapter at the hands of the deadly Three-Tailed Devourer."
- Olaf Olafson: "Witness before you Gwen. Who here will stand before Bear to speak for her courage?"
- [character name]: "I will."
- Olaf Olafson
Choice 1: Gwen has stood against the Flame Legion
- [character name]: "Gwen has stood against the Flame Legion, the greatest threat to her homeland. She has persevered and has won great victories in a war against superior forces."
- Olaf Olafson: "A worthy accomplishment, indeed. That resolve will be of great use as you tackle greater challenges...together."
Choice 2: Gwen has survived the Searing
- [character name]: "Gwen has survived the Searing, the greatest tragedy to befall Ascalon. She did not break, but took strength from this misfortune and became the proud warrior that she is today."
- Olaf Olafson: "To survive, it took great cunning and the will to better herself. Let these attributes inspire you to greater heights, that your combined tales may be glorious."
Choice 3: Gwen has put up with Keiran
- [character name]: "Gwen has put up with Keiran for this long; if she can do that, then nothing can come between them."
- Olaf Olafson: "Ha! It is perhaps the greatest burden to suffer the company of another. This must truly be love."
- Olaf Olafson: "On this day, their hunt becomes the same. Let there never be a battle where your back is left open; let there never be a night without one to stand guard."
- Olaf Olafson: "Keiran Thackeray, when your last arrow has flown, will you still have the strength to stand beside Gwen?"
- Keiran Thackeray: "I will. Whatever may come, I will be her strength when she has none left to give.
- Olaf Olafson: "Gwen, when your last illusion has shattered, will you have the strength to stand beside Keiran?"
- Gwen: "I will. If we've managed to come this far together, then we can overcome anything."
- Olaf Olafson: "Then the story of your new life together starts now. May your love be as the flame that forever rages against the eternal winter. Let your tale be a worthy one that passes down through the ages! May you share in all the glory and the hardships, the joys and the sorrows, and the adventures that are yet to come."
- Olaf Olafson: "Most importantly, let us share a drink in celebration!"
After the wedding:
- Gwen: "When I was a little girl, I often dreamed of what my wedding would be like..."
- Keiran Thackeray: "And was it anything like this?"
- Gwen: "Not in the slightest. Nor are you who I thought I would end up with."
- Keiran Thackeray: "Hey!"
- Gwen: "But that's just the thing. This isn't about what I thought I wanted. It's about what I need."
- Gwen: "And what I need is you. Thank you for not giving up on me."
- Keiran Thackeray: "I would never. For as long as I draw breath, I am yours. As long as the stars..."
- Olaf Olafson: "Hey! Lovebirds! *hic* Why not give us a kiss?"
- Gwen: "Oh, by the Six. Forget it! Some things are meant to be private. Come on, Keiran, let's get out of here."
- Keiran Thackeray: "As you will, My love. From this day forth, we travel together!"