User:Gaile Gray/Support FAQs/Contacting Support
How Do I Contact Support?
- Just click support to start filing a Support Ticket. The options include using the NCsoft system or simply sending an email that allows the team to create the ticket for you.
- For the fastest possible service in issues that involve your game or NCsoft Master Account, consider providing as much information from this list as you can:
- Your name
- Your game account name(s)
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your birth date
- Your access keys (a scan of the key would be super helpful)
- The last four digits of the credit card(s) that you used for NCsoft Store or Guild Wars In-Game Store purchases
- The air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow. European please. (Ok, we really don't need that last bit. :D )
- If you still have access to the email account that you used as your game user name, please submit the ticket or send the email using that account. And while the team doesn't require all this info, the more you send from the above list, the more easily the team can address the issue you're writing about. All information is kept confidential.
- We offer telephone support for billing/account and technical support issues only. We do not offer telephone support for game support issues, bug reports, in-game incident reports, gameplay issues, general inquiries, etc. Contact our Billing/Account or Technical Support Teams as follows:
- Mon through Friday
- Noon until 5:00 PM, Central time (-5 GMT)
- If you are unable to submit a support ticket, you may email Support at the following (exact) address: Support@GuildWars.com.
- Please keep in mind that contacting ArenaNet directly or sending emails to other addresses will not speed things up, it will actually slow things down. So use the methods of contact listed here for the fastest and most efficient assistance!
Important Note for Those Submitting Tickets
If you are experiencing a game or account issue, that last thing you want to do is to delay getting a response. And yet, many players do just that by submitting multiple tickets, or by sending from an email account that takes time to verify. Here are two tips for you:
- Multiple Tickets: If you have a support issue, please do not file multiple tickets. Multiple tickets on the same issue must be merged into a single ticket. That process takes time, meaning everyone hears back less quickly, including you!
- Email Address: If at all possible please submit your ticket using the email account that is already associated with your game account. If your user name is [name]@Hotmail.com, but you also have email accounts with Yahoo, Gmail, your ISP, or others, please try to send from the email that's already your game user name or that is the contact email address on your NCsoft Master Account. (If you cannot send from that email address, no problem -- just do so if you can.)
With your attention to these two suggestions, the teams will be able to help you more quickly and efficiently. Thanks!