|Note: This IP is currently maintained by Armond.|
Your question at Soldier's Fury
"This note could use clarification - for example, what happens if I have 60 base AL, +46 from skills and effects, and SF/AR? Do I magically get 106 armor?"
- Yes, that is what might happen. The article linked in the bug note, armor calculation, explains it precisely. If you use certain armor bonuses that result in Soldier's Fury's penalty not lowering your total bonus armor to 25 or less, that penalty does not apply at all! If you use a skill that gives +48 armor, for example, you will have all that +48 armor, and not +28. Keep in mind that other mechanics apply as well, such as armor caps and other effects. It's all explained clearly on the armor calculation page, or at least I hope I did a good job of explaining it there. It's a weird bug, I know! udas 04:18, 26 July 2011 (UTC)
- yeah, pretty wierd. I tried reading the page, it was useful, thanks. 188.8.131.52 16:13, 27 July 2011 (UTC)
It's really not helpful to add spaces to either side of the equal signs that make up the section headers. Some people like spaces, some don't (I really don't like it, personally), but it makes no visible difference to the page. When you edit pages just to add these spaces, these edits show up on recent changes and watchlists, and since you're an IP these edits are scrutinized especially closely, which just wastes people's time, so it's a net negative effect on the wiki. Manifold 04:04, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
- Completely aside from how spaces make everything so much easier to read (and you'll notice that wikimedia defaults to adding them - take a look at this section title, which you created with the + button), you should really watch RC more before you complain about having to watch it. There's like a half dozen IPs that do nothing but fix up the wiki, and this is one of them. -- Armond Warblade 18:55, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
- I may not like armond but he;s got a point, and manifold it's only a waste of time if you learn nothing from it, which obviously isnt true 184.108.40.206 01:44, 7 September 2011 (UTC)
Chimera of Intensity/Skill history page response
In response to your question: The first description is the actual update listing from that specific game update, verbatim to the update (modified for grammatical purposes to reference the skill by itself). Any update descriptions displayed in grey are undocumented updates that I have included to denote such changes that have not been specifically mentioned. -- Azasuke1988 02:24, 10 November 2011 (UTC)
- thanks, it's a "fuck yeah extra cookie and caffiene" kind of day or I probably would have gotten that 220.127.116.11 02:40, 10 November 2011 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.
We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.