fel free to add skill icons and stuff because i dont know how to do it =D
 Game suggestions
I have corrected your Feedback:User/Durzal page and moved your suggestion accordingly. Please use the Create a suggestion box located there to submit any future suggestions you would like the developers to consider. Suggestions that are improperly submitted will be deleted. Thanks. -- Wyn talk 16:29, 26 April 2010 (UTC)
 Skill Suggestions
Okay, I found some time to comment:
- Arc Lightning: should stay as it is, it's a combo skill with additional damage, extreme nice with shatterstone.
- Lightning Strike: Nice option for gust! Also works nice with arclightning in this case...
- Thunderclap: Sounds useful, its underused right now... and 3 sec to trigger is damn much when not frozen bei waterhex...
- Ebon Hawk/Stoning: Just synergize too good with earth armors... can stay when debuff armoramount of earth def skills.
- Sandstorm: Sounds usefull too, never used in pvp I think...
- Unsteady Ground: Sounds nice also, but every 2 sec knockdown when attacking is enough, the anti melee function should stay...
- Ether Prodigy: overpowered in this case, you can spam all 25energy spells if there is no recharge, maybe +1-2 to all elemental-attributes could be nice.
- Master of Magic: Is superior to prodigy then...
- Firemagic: should stay as it is...
- Armor of Frost: Every suggestion is better then the actuall skill ^^
- Mist Form: Interesting function but I fear to overpowered... not a perfect block elite...
- Swirling Aura: sounds interesting too... but duration is missing
- Water Trident: sounds good too. But isn't used expect to a hex...
- Glyph of Essence: good option!
- Glyph of Concentration: up to 3 spells could be possible too ^^
- Blessed Light: for 10 Energy nearly nescessary to add a boost...
- Divine Intervention: way more usefull this way, yep.
- Holy Haste: Also nice, but maybe a good option for healballs oder monk spikes...
- Release Enchantments: Interesting effect too, monk doesn't really synergize right now
- Smiter's Boon: Interesting option to bring this skill back to game.
- Healing Burst: nice too, never used this one.
- Healing Ribbon: slightly overpowered, but something like this could work.
- Karei's Healing Circle: Sounds interesting too, but this is restoration magics job.
- Amity: Interesting as grouphex but not with 1/2 heal of damage effect, deal less damage works nice
- Shield Guardian: much too overpowered a classown shieldsmash
- Shield of Deflection: Interesting effect, but no one will use it updated
- Defender's Zeal: overpowered
--Kali Shin Shivara 00:48, 21 May 2010 (UTC)