From Guild Wars Wiki
Revision as of 00:59, 28 June 2012 by Konig Des Todes
Wurms are giant worm-like creatures that burrow through the ground. Some wurms are able to use extended ranged "siege" attacks. They are generally larger, more aggressive versions of worms. The larvae state even resembles worms.
List of hostile NPCs
|Guild Wars Prophecies|
|Crystal Desert|| 22 (26) Sand Wurm
20 (26) Siege Wurm1
|Southern Shiverpeaks||24 (26) Frost Wurm||Frozen Shell|
|Ring of Fire Islands||28 (30) Wurm||Igneous Shell3|
|The Mists|| 30 (?) Chaos Wurm1
30 (?) Chaos Wurm
|Guild Wars Factions|
|The Deep (Elite Mission)||28 (30) The Leviathan1, 2||unknown|
|Urgoz's Warren (Elite Mission)|| 30 (32) Greater Serpent1
28 (30) Guardian Serpent1
|Guild Wars Nightfall|
|The Desolation|| 28 (30) Desert Wurm
28 (30) Elder Siege Wurm4
|Guild Wars Eye of the North|
|Depths of Tyria|| 18 (25) Frost Larvae
28 (30) Frost Siege Wurm1
24 (26) Frost Wurm
23 (26) Frost Wurm Young
24 (30) Infernal Wurm
24 (26) Infernal Siege Wurm
24 (26) Raging Infernal Wurm
23 (26) Young Frost Wurm
|Ashen Wurm Husk|
Frozen Wurm Husk
|Far Shiverpeaks||24 (26) Frost Wurm||Frozen Wurm Husk|
|The Fissure of Woe||28 (30) Infernal Wurm1||Umbral Shell3|
- These Wurms are stationary.
- The Leviathan's species is unconfirmed.
- There are no collectors for Igneous Shells or Umbral Shells.
- Elder Siege Wurms only appear during the Horde of Darkness quest.
- While they are burrowing, wurms leave trails of dust clouds above them.
- Junundu are also wurms.
- Wurms all have increased armor, immunity to knock down, and most have an equal amount of armor against all damage types, despite being Warriors or Rangers.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Wurm.|