Against the Charr (Zaishen quest)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Against the Charr|
|Section||Zaishen Mission Quests|
|Given by|| Zaishen Mission |
in Great Temple of Balthazar
(Click to enlarge)
Complete Against the Charr.
 Quest information
- Search for the Ebon Vanguard in the Charr homelands.
- *BONUS* Complete the mission in Hard Mode.
- See Zehnchu [Zaishen Challenge] for your reward.
- 3,000 Experience
- 500 Gold
- 1,500 Vanguard reputation points
- Complete the Base Objective for 30 Zaishen Copper Coins.
- Complete the *BONUS* Objective for an additional 75 Zaishen Copper Coins.
As per the Against the Charr mission.
 Initial dialogue
- Zaishen Mission
- "A cadre of the Ebon Vanguard have gone missing. Looking for volunteer soldiers to investigate their last known location: battling against the Charr on the Grothmar Wardowns."
- Accept: "I can do that!"
- Decline: "No, I'm way too busy today."
- Ask: "The battle rages on! All able-bodied heroes should hasten to defend those bravely protecting Tyria."
 Reward dialogue
- "Excellent work! The Zaishen admire your dedication."