From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Exit(s)|| Alcazia Tangle|
Shards of Orr
Arbor Bay ruins
- 10 Alacena
- 15 Ronan
- Kapunk (collector of 5 Incubus Wings)
- Eland Ruskind (merchant)
- Shanda Ginkit (artisan)
 Charmable animals
- 5 Albino Rat (in the enclosed area with the ruins)
- 5 Iguana (towards the southeast)
- 5 White Crab (in the watery areas)
- 24 (26) Venomweaver
- 20 (26) Chromatic Drake
- (26) Aggressive Hippopotamus (Hard mode only)
- 20..24 (26) Cloudtouched Simian
- 20..24 (26) Simian Spiritcaller
- 20..24 (26) Redhand Simian
- 25 Elder Crocodile (hard mode only, in a small pond near the Shards of Orr exit)
- 20 (26) Cryptwing Incubus
- 20 (26) Bloodbath Incubus
- 20 (26) Bloodthirst Incubus
- 20 (26) Stormcloud Incubus
- 18...19 (25), 20...23 (26) Krait Neoss
- 20...23 (26) Krait Devouss
- 20...23 (26) Krait Necross
- 20...23 (26) Krait Hypnoss
- 20...23 (26) Krait Arcanoss
- 20 (26) Wind Rider
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests yielded roughly 490 foes or so. Discounting quest influences, it has been reported to range from 375 to 563.
- The O Brave New World quest will increase the amount of enemies by about 50, although you can vanquish the area prior to triggering the quest spawns to reduce the kill count.
- Aggressive Hippopotami (around Ventari's sanctuary) and Elder Crocodiles (in the southeast) spawn only in hard mode.
- Several groups of Wind Riders (some large, some small) patrol quickly around Ventari's sanctuary in a counter-clockwise direction. They are also found moving quickly in the forests to the southwest.
- A cave just outside Vlox's Falls and one halfway to the Shards of Orr have hidden Venomweavers.
- The enclosed area surrounding the ruins has many groups of hidden Incubi, some will spawn right next to Simian groups.
|Explorable areas in the Tarnished Coast|
|Arbor Bay • Alcazia Tangle • Magus Stones • Polymock Coliseum • Riven Earth • Sparkfly Swamp • Verdant Cascades|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|