ArenaNet:Guild Wars 2 suggestions/Alchemist
|Guild Wars 2 Suggestions|
Alchemist are users who will use their magic to make objects or other damage dealing things appear. They are able to make potions which will either help you or damage others. This class should only be used by Asurans and Humans. Attributes to the Alchemist are: Alchemy/Chemistry/Knoledge/Glyphs For example a spell in alchemy would make a earth spear pop out of the ground and damage the foe or make cememt blocks appear from nowhere and slow for for 5-8 seconds, if foe was running faster than normal than foe in knocked down. Chemistry skills would be making potions to throw at the foe. Each skill would have a success rate for creating it successfully. Knowledge would be the primary attribute which would increase the chance of making potions successfull and increases your energy by I dunno... 10-15? Glyphs would have an assortment of glyphs to help you. I dunno why but this idea just popped into my head so I just put it up here...
- Why this is a good idea
- Something new to contribute to all other professions.
- Make potions!
- Why it may not work out
- The potions and rocks etc. would be just like spells unless you added animation and had meterials required to be in inventory.
- If you did add materials this class would never be used because it would cost money every time you use a skill wheras warriors buy their sword and can slice you up all day free of charge.
unless it was possible to mine...
- Prob would be better if you leave out the material stuff... (unless you were thinking of preperation skills in order to use the skills?)
- Alchemist's use materials around them to make their items, So potions are feasible as a skill set. Perhaps even certain terrains could increase/decrease the power of Alchemist skills