ArenaNet:Guild Wars 2 suggestions/Gender Changer
|Guild Wars 2 Suggestions|
Options to change your appearance later in the game. (Discussion)
Why not introduce a gender changer. I think that the fee should be higher than the normal amount of gold obtained at early level, but something relatively low for players who are playing at top end areas.
Now the gender changers are quite different. The purchase should be made from either a 'wizard' like character, found in a city area, or a potion, obtained from a vendor or drop, which changes the gender. Like the current potions, there could be an everlasting one, and another which changes the gender for a certain time.
- Why this is a good idea
- Allows more freedom over how your character looks overtime.
- Allows character design mistakes to be cured later in the game.
- Keep players looking fresh, and different
- If people can get bored, they can request a character change.
- The cost will reduce the efforts of people who make characters at the beginning, and then changing their gender at will, which would make the creation screen pointless.
- Reduce grind of having to level up a new character just for the sake of changing their gender.
- Why it may not work out
- This will also imply a change of name
- Less realistic
- Confuses players who know you