ArenaNet:Guild Wars 2 suggestions/The Utopia Continent
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Guild Wars 2 Suggestions|
Utopia Continent (Discussion)
If some of you didn't know a Guild Wars Utopia was planned and the presumably stopped to work on GW2. It would have taken place on a western continent unknown so far other than a few discreet hints in the game.
- Why this is a good idea
- By adding this to the game it would make an addition to the Guild Wars Universe, while not really having to change the goings of the currently planned Tyria/Cantha/Elona events.
- Some of this area might have planned already and may be put to work in this coming game.
- It could add new races, areas, and elements not already seen or add on to existing things.
- Because things like the Tanneks were taken out even newer races could be designed to be part of this area.
- Could be used to find the true origin of some races (Mursaat,Seers,Centaurs)
- Why it may not work out
- There may have been more reasons to stopping this game/area, and may not be wanted in the story.
- Since some elements of the game were placed in GWEN/EotN, it may be unwanted to re-add similar things.
- Might not fit with the GW2 storyline.
- Utopia was incorperated into the tarnished coast