ArenaNet:Skill feedback/Mesmer/Persistence of Memory
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Lightblade Issue -- 10:10, 22 February 2008 (UTC)
- This skill is pointless. 1) Fast Cast prevents interrupt to a certain degree; 2) The energy is still wasted when you get interrupted
- Add: "You gain 5...54...66% of the base spell cost of the casting spell." I feel that making this return 100% of the energy maybe too good and may completely replace GoE.
- Some potential problems that I foresee: May be overpowered to pair with GoE. Because you spend 0 energy to cast, and getting interrupted will actually give you a positive energy gain.
Desocupado's Issue -- (10:39, 27 November 2008 (GMT-3))
- Low duration.
- Inefficient interruption counter due to it's energy cost. (interruption also hurts energy)
- Effect: Enchantment Spell. For 10...22...25 seconds, whenever a spell you cast is interrupted, that spell is instantly recharged.
- 5 2 20
- Dali is awesome. This skill does not do him justice. At the very least it doesn't see use, because it's useless. I'd suggest a rewrite.
- 10e//1c//20r Enchantment Spell. Teleport to target foe. For every recharging skill you have, one of target's skills is disabled for 0..7..9 seconds. Next time you activate a skill you are teleported back to your previous location and this enchantment ends.
- Alternatively, lower the energy cost to 5 and recharge to 15.