ArenaNet:Skill feedback/Mesmer/Shatter Enchantment
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Recharge too long
- Recharge time fails in comparison to other enchantment removing skills
- Reduce recharge to 15. Keep energy at 15.
- Recharge is too long for a stripping skill. (compare with Rip Enchantment)
- Only removes one enchantment. (compare with Rend Enchantments, Gaze of Contempt)
- Cost is too expensive for a targeted, single-enchantment, strip. (compare with the fore-mentionned)
- Damage is conditional and too low for a 15energy skill. (compare with Lightning Orb)
- Any of the following:
- - Reduce energy cost to 10.
- - Reduce recharge to 15 or 20.
- - Scale the amount of enchantments stripped to 1..3 & have the damage trigger only once regardless of the amount of
- enchantments (successfully) removed.
- - Align damage to that of other 15energy skills.
<33 Miss Velvetine