ArenaNet:Skill feedback/Monk/Holy Veil
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Armond's Issue 21:26, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
- Issue: Hex removal in general is weak. Teams are easily overpowered simply by the sheer number of hexes thrown at them - hex removal is far outpaced by hex application.
- Suggestion: Decrease recharge to 6 seconds. However, this skill is already powerful, so perhaps a trial run with a recharge of 8 seconds would be appropriate.
This being one of the best hex skills in the game and on plenty of monks I think this is skill is fine! Izzy @-'---- 01:20, 20 February 2008 (UTC)
Razzldazzle's Issue 23:47, 25 February 2008 (UTC)
- Issue:' Removal of buried hexes. Hexes to easy to apply difficult to manage without too much removal
- Suggestion:' Holy veil removes hex upon application and when it ends. Would make the skills more active and interesting, requiring team communication--Razzldazzle 23:23, 25 February 2008 (UTC)
- Same as above.
- Any of the following:
--Falconeye 06:33, 7 November 2008 (UTC)
Remove cover hexes
- Doesn't quite keep up with how fast cover hexes are applied
- Removes a hex when originally applied, when you remove it, it removes all 5 energy hexes on that ally plus an additional hex.