ArenaNet talk:Skill feedback/Elementalist
This is filler text so breadcrumbs work properly on the skill pages. -- Armond Warblade 21:20, 20 February 2008 (UTC)
Someone has been moving the wrong skills. If skills are nerfed/buffed when a buff/nerf is requested, with no comment from Izzy, then an issue has per defenition not been adressed. 188.8.131.52 10:27, 20 April 2008 (UTC)
- If you're referring to situations in which a buff is requested and a skill is nerfed, or a nerf is requested and a skill is buffed then I agree. Also, I don't think any of the changes in the April 17th update should count as addressing issues, as they are temporary fixes which are due to be reverted on May 1st. -- Gordon Ecker 21:00, 20 April 2008 (UTC)
- Feel free to adapt my changes. You're a better wikiperson than I am. 184.108.40.206 06:45, 21 April 2008 (UTC)
Cleanup Sequence Complete
- You deserve it :-). No, seriously. I guess it can be annoying but it's probably worth it. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:220.127.116.11 (talk).
Why can´t I save changes?
- ← moved to Guild Wars Wiki:Reporting wiki bugs
Fast Cast Eles Vs Regular Eles
- → moved from User talk:Isaiah Cartwright
Seems to me the fast cast ele is still superior to regular eles. Maybe moving all attunements to energy storage would help balance them. This would give people a choice on wheter they want an ele with fast cast, or an ele with good e-management. Since attunement's only purpose is to return energy it would seem to be more suited in energy storage anwyays. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:18.104.22.168 (talk).
- Well since attunement isn't on the FC Ele bar....what exactly would that do? They are more balaned now anyway, both get run. Sure the Me/E's good, but they should be good. Both are good at what they do, Ele has room for utility where the mes has efficiencey. --ChronicinabilitY 00:38, 24 September 2008 (UTC)