Armor of Salvation
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Armor of Salvation|
|Skill||Armor of Salvation (item effect)|
|Value||Can't be sold|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Uses remaining: 1
Double-click to grant your party members immunity to 50% of critical hits, +10 armor, +1 Health regeneration, and damage reduction of 5 for the next 30 minutes. This item cannot be used in PvP.
— In-game description
- As a reward for completing The Throwdown in a Norn Town or The Destroyer Challenge.
- A random drop from a Paper Wrapped Parcel.
- A random drop from a Royal Gift.
- You must have achieved the rank Gutsy Delver (Deldrimor rank 3) to speak to Alcus Nailbiter to acquire it.
- The -5 damage reduction is applied before any skill effects take place, but after armor calculation (including armor boosts from skills). This makes Armors of Salvation useless to 55 monks and similar builds with damage already reduced as low as possible.
- The effect does not go away when you die, but does when you travel to a new zone. (This is consistent with other consumables that do not provide morale boosts.)
- Armor of Salvation is included in the 25 armor cap.
 Related Items
|Consumable crafter goods|
|All||Scroll of Resurrection Star of Transference Perfect Salvage Kit|
|Reputation specific||Armor of Salvation Essence of Celerity Grail of Might Powerstone of Courage|