Armored Cave Spiders
are Arachnid Rangers
found in the caves and forests of the Fissure of Woe
 Armor ratings
 Items dropped
- They burrow and popup when you enter their danger zone.
- In the Spider Cave, the location of their aggro bubble is likely to cause them to pop up as you engage the Doubter's Dryders in the area. With some of these groups, it is possible to trigger the spiders without fighting the nearby dryder, but a few parts of the cave, you are forced to combat them simultaneously, especially in locations where the spiders pop up behind you.
- At the south end of the cave, by the waterfall, there are multiple groups that will spawn as the earlier groups are killed, sometimes waiting more than ten seconds. Be careful when attacking the nearby Skale as you may find yourself unexpectedly flanked.
- Try to have each spider being attacked to prevent them from casting Healing Spring. Also, when they're attacked in melee range they don't use Healing Spring at all.
- They only use Savage Shot when their target is at low health or uses a spell.
- If you put a condition on an Armored Cave Spider, it always uses Melandru's Resilience followed by Healing Spring. Solo farmers can time their Healing Signets by this.
- The Trapdoor Tonic turns you into an Armored Cave Spider, and there is a miniature Cave Spider.