From Guild Wars Wiki
- Click to view
- Concise description
Hex Spell. (9...12 seconds.) You cannot miss target foe. If you kill this foe, you lose 5% Death Penalty.
 Related skills
- The caster receives the Death Penalty (DP) reduction when the target foe dies, regardless of who delivered the killing blow.
- The DP is removed before applying any Morale Boosts; starting with a DP of 5% or less, you end up with a 2% boost after killing a boss.
- This hex only applies to attacks that would otherwise miss or be blocked; it does not prevent hits from straying, being obstructed, or being dodged. It also does not prevent failure due to unmet attribute requirements, e.g. Oath Shot will still fail 50% of the time if Expertise is below 8.
- In Hard mode, the DP reduction helps to ensure that the party never reaches 60% (which can result in getting kicked from the area after a wipe).
- This is the only hex without a specified activation time. It casts instantly, but it has an aftercast delay and cannot be used in mid-action.