Bloodstone Fen (outpost)
- This article is about an outpost. This name is also used for a mission, an explorable area, and a Zaishen mission quest.
The floor of the jungle is damp and uninviting to anyone but thirsty beasts. In one particularly deep chasm lies the remnants of a powerful magical stone, said to be a relic from the time when the gods walked on Tyria. Not even the voracious vegetation of the Maguuma will grow upon its surface.
— In-game description
There are several methods to get to Bloodstone Fen:
- Complete The Wilds mission. It will take you directly to Bloodstone Fen.
- Head west from the Druid's Overlook outpost, through the Mamnoon Lagoon and then through Silverwood.
- Go north then west through Silverwood from the Quarrel Falls outpost.
- 20 Cabbon (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- 15 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 15 Stefan (Fighter)
- 15 Reyna (Archer)
- 15 Alesia (Healer)
- 15 Claude (Cultist)
- 15 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 15 Orion (Mage)
|Towns and outposts in the Maguuma Jungle|
|Henge of Denravi • Aurora Glade • Bloodstone Fen • Druid's Overlook • Maguuma Stade • Quarrel Falls • The Wilds • Ventari's Refuge|
|Missions • Explorable areas • Landmarks|