From Guild Wars Wiki
|Affiliation||Charr Homelands wildlife|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
(Click to enlarge)
- Aura of Restoration
- Fire Attunement
- Flame Djinn's Haste
- Glowing Gaze
- Glyph of Lesser Energy
- Mark of Rodgort
- Searing Flames (elite)
 Items dropped
- Care must be taken with this group (and the other groups of Burning Spirits), as they have a wide patrol range and can quickly ambush and wipe your group while fighting other enemies. They are also highly resistant to fire damage and immune to burning, so other categories of elemental spells should be used against them.
- Consider bringing AoE interrupts such as Cry of Frustration, Tease, or a ranger with Choking Gas.
- The interrupt Complicate, when used on Searing Flames, is particularly effective as it will shut down the entire mob's main source of damage.
- Hex Eater Vortex and Shatter Hex can also be useful in removing Mark of Rodgort from melee characters and dealing large armor-ignoring damage to nearby foes.
- Pre-interrupts such as Guilt and Mistrust can help in interrupting the multiple copies of Searing Flames.
- Winter will prevent Mark of Rodgort and the spike damage from Searing Flames from triggering and significantly boost damage from your elemental sources.
- Elementalists should consider bringing Frigid Armor to effectively prevent any damage from Searing Flames.
- This boss was named by Moses Fiellau-Nikolajsen through the 2007 Brand The Boss contest.