From Guild Wars Wiki
(Redirected from Burn)
Condition. While suffering from this Condition, you lose Health over time.
Concise description: You have -7 Health degeneration.
— In-game description
 Related skills
 Skills that cause burning
- Burning Arrow (elite)
- Flame Trap
- Incendiary Arrows (elite)
- Ray of Judgment (elite)
- Bed of Coals — when foes inside are knocked down.
- Burning Speed — on yourself. Inflicts adjacent foes on end effect.
- Double Dragon (elite) - whenever a skill targets a foe
- Elemental Flame/Elemental Flame (PvP) — whenever an elementalist hex is applied to a foe.
- Glyph of Immolation — next spell(s) that target a foe.
- Incendiary Bonds
- Mark of Rodgort — whenever target takes fire damage.
- Mind Burn (elite) — if your energy is greater than target's energy.
- Rodgort's Invocation
- Searing Flames (elite) — if target is not burning.
- Searing Heat
- Star Burst (elite) — also to other foes in the area
- Spirit Burn — if within earshot of a spirit.
- Anthem of Flame
- Blazing Finale — whenever shout or chant ends on ally.
- Blazing Spear
- Burning Refrain — if target ally hits a foe with more health.
- Burning Shield — blocks the next attack skill and causes burning if it was a melee attack.
- Cautery Signet (elite) — on yourself if conditions are removed from party.
- Holy Spear — if target is a summoned creature.
- Avatar of Balthazar — whenever a Dervish enchantment ends.
- Balthazar's Rage
- Heart of Holy Flame — end effect.
- Burning (flame jet)
- Fire Dart
- Fire Jet
- Fire Spout
 Skills that benefit from burning
 Skills with burning-dependent effects
 Skills that prevent burning
 Skills that remove burning
- See also: List of condition removal skills
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Burning.|
- A character suffering from Burning is engulfed in flames.
- Almost every skill that mentions this condition uses the term on fire, rather than burning.
- Despite this language and imagery, burning causes 7 pips of Health degeneration without any fire damage. Consequently, skills that affect fire damage (e.g. Winter) have no effect on this condition.
- Burning does not change the color of the health bar (unlike other conditions that cause degeneration).
- It is the only condition that affects spirits.
- It is one of the few conditions without any weapon or armor upgrades that alter its duration.
- Only a few creatures are immune to burning: Burning Spirits, Flowstone Elementals, Magma Blisters, and all Destroyers (except for the The Great Destroyer).
|Bleeding • Blind • Burning • Cracked Armor • Crippled • Dazed • Deep Wound • Disease • Poison • Weakness|