Charr Battle Plan Decoder
|Charr Battle Plan Decoder|
|Value||Can't be sold|
|Campaign||Eye Of The North|
To use it, double click. Then move the Encrypted Charr Battle Plans from inventory into the decoder by grabbing the Plans icon and placing it on the dotted square featured on the decoder 'page'.
The Encrypted Charr Battle Plans have to be in your inventory as well as the decoder. Trying to decrypt a plan lying in the storage with a Decoder lying in your inventory will not work.
Using the wrong cipher on Encrypted Charr Battle Plans will not destroy them, but instead give a garbled message. It will be returned to your inventory unchanged.
Once you properly decode the message, speak with Langmar to begin the mini mission.
- The three decoding options are as follows:
- Polyalphabetic Cipher
- Reverse Alphanumeric Cipher
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography
- You can obtain multiple decoders.
- Turning in decoded plans to Captain Langmar removes both the plans (which must be decoded and in the decoder) and that decoder from your inventory.
- Decoders are customized to the character that obtained it.
- On the cylinders of the Decoder you can see some ideograms, which Charr use in their written messages.