From Guild Wars Wiki
|Level(s)||24 (30) or 26 (30)|
|Campaigns|| Core |
Eye of the North
Level 24 (30) version
Level 26 (30) version
- The Underworld
Quests involved in:
 Armor ratings
|Armor ratings at level 26|
 Items dropped
- Their assortment of interruption and snaring skills makes them a difficult or slow target to kill.
- Most of the time it is best to ignore groups of Coldfire Nights if possible as they drop nothing worthwhile.
- Be careful with patrolling groups and eliminate them before moving further. Trapping is an easy way to take out Coldfire Night patrols.
- It is hard to tank Coldfire Nights because they will ignore warriors if any spellcasters move into range.
- They have a natural speed boost, making them difficult to kite.
- This NPC was originally added for Wintersday Cheer but now is used in the quest's replacement: A Good Deed.