is a prestige title
earned by consuming sweets
; these sugary items drop
during special events
, from certain gifts
, and can be acquired from certain collectors
 Sweet Tooth title track
|| Sweet Tooth
|| Connoisseur of Confectionaries
You progress the title by consuming any of a variety sweets, almost all of which add 1 or 2 points. (Sweets always have some sort of bonus effect: typically a speed boost in towns and outposts and a variety of beneficial effects in explorable areas.)
There are two challenges to maximizing your rank in this title. The first is acquiring enough sweets; the drops and presents for special events favor alcohol and party items. The second is that some sweets cannot be used unless you (or members of your party) have a death penalty or less than a 10% morale boost. You can work around both of these challenges by spending a lot of money (Red Bean Cake from merchants in Factions is readily available and spammable) or time farming trophies for collectors (e.g. Galton Franks, Thecos Bellyshaker, Yajide, special event collectors).
- All sweets can be spammed to progress the title unless they reduce Death Penalty or provide a Morale Boost.
- Many sweets can be earned during special events without investing gold.
- You can acquire sweets outside of events:
- Red Bean Cakes are always available at 400 for two points. Using this method alone would require 200 to reach tier 1 and 2000 to reach the maximum rank.
- You can trade other players for sweets for less than 200 /point (the sweet-cost of Red Bean Cake) — unless the specific sweet offers other desirable benefits.
- You can farm War Supplies, which provide one point each.
- Rise and Auspicious Beginnings offer 5 supplies/run and 1 , yielding about 50 points/hour in War Supplies and enough gold for another 50 points in Red Bean Cakes.
- The daily Wanted by the Shining Blade quests reward up to 255/supplies every three weeks, i.e. about 12 points/day.