From Guild Wars Wiki
|Value||Can't be sold|
— In-game description
- Both Brown and White rabbit appearances are possible, but the brown appearance occurs more frequently.
- If you enter the /sit emote followed quickly by either the /stand or the Escape key while in this form, will cause the rabbit to fall over for a second making a noise.
- While sitting, the falling over animation will replace regular idle animations.
- Getting knocked down while in this form (while playing Nine Rings) causes the bunny to sit up straight for a short time.
- Player still makes human footprints while in this disguise. [verification requested]
- This tonic also has an everlasting version.
- If you look closely while as a white rabbit, when you fall over, you can see long fang-like teeth. These are in a nod to the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog from the Monty Python and the Holy Grail film.